Making offers on Yardaroo is fun and easy. While you're browsing photos, when you see something you like, make an offer!
1. Find a sale that you like
2. Browse photos. When you see something you like, press the Make Offer button
3. Press the area of the image that contains the item you want. Enter some information about the item and enter an offer amount.
4. Once you're done, press the "Add to cart" button.
5. Open your shopping cart. When you're ready, press the "Submit" button.
What happens next?
Once your offer is submitted, both you and the seller will receive a notification. The seller will either accept, decline or counteroffer. If the seller accepts or counteroffers, you will be asked to pay in the app*. You will receive notifications with instructions during every step in the process.
*Your credit card will not be charged until you pick up your order. The seller must scan a unique barcode that only you have access to to complete the transaction.