Listing a sale event on Yardaroo is fast and easy. Our step-by-step workflow will have on the map in minutes. Set your dates, hours, title and description to let shoppers know all about your sale. Add pictures of the items that you're selling and set your categories so that we can notify buyers interested in the the things that you are selling!
1. Press the "Sale Events" button in the admin area
2. Press "Create New Sale Event" button
3. Set the type of sale you're running
4. Set the start and end dates of the sale
5. (Optional) Selecting the "Allow Buyers to Make Offers" checkbox will make it so that when a buyer is looking through your pictures, if they see something they like, they can make an offer.* You can accept, deny or counteroffer. Once they pay, the buyer can come pickup the item from your sale.
* If you haven't set up touch-free payments by this point, you'll be prompted to do so now. In order to accept offers, you need to have touch-free payments set up first.
6. (Optional) Selecting the "Hide Address Until Start Date" checkbox will hide the address on your sale event detail page until the day of the sale. Shoppers can still see your listing, browse pictures and make offers.
7. Set the hours that you plan to be open. The map view uses times to determine if your sale is open or not. If it's open, shoppers can add your sale to their list and get directions to your sale on the map.
8. Set the sale event location
9. Tell buyers about your sale
10. Set categories for your sale (Toys, Antiques, Ephemera, etc.). The system uses this information to match your sale to interested buyers. When we find a match, we notify the buyer of your sale automatically.
11. Choose either Pro or Basic (free) sale. You can always upgrade later!
12. Add pictures of the items that you're selling. Sales with lots of pictures draw bigger crowds of shoppers!
13. And that's it! Once you're sale is set up, you'll be redirected to the Sale Manager screen where you can manage your sale. You can activate/deactivate, terminate, update info and upgrade any time!
14. Take a look at what your sale will look like to buyers in Preview Mode
15. Manage your sale events from the Sale Events admin screen